Monday, February 16, 2009

Mad Goat!

Our beautiful, loving, friendly Flower has an evil side. It is weird, she doesn't like certain kids. She has been around our boys and a few of their friends and been very friendly. A couple of months ago my nephews were here and she attacked them. At the time we blamed it on a peanut butter sandwich that they had just eaten. Thought maybe she could smell it on them and was trying to bully them into giving some to her. Well, today the boys had some friends from down the road over and Flower attacked one of them. Ian says he doesn't like peanut butter so that is out. When Donavan was petting her she kept ignoring him and was staring at Ian the whole time then when he turned his back... Flower attacked! She was headbutting him and trying to knock him down. This is our sweet bottle baby that drives us nuts trying to cuddle with us, this is the sweet girl that tries to sit in my lap. Very Odd.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany -- Every family has an odd one. Flower is yours. Love, Mom.

Anonymous said...

I think that she may be jealous of the boys having friends or maybe she is just being protective, which would still be odd. Or would it? I know I haven't left many comments lately, but that doesn't mean I don't bring up your blog every day to see what new antics are going on in your continuing saga. I must say, even though you have a lot of trials and tribulations, you are still having fun and keeping a good sense of humor in the interesting and exciting life you lead. (Someone should write a screenplay and see if they could sell it to Hollywood for a movie, or better yet, a weekly series. Maybe a sitcom?)
Keep up the good work.

Tiffany said...

Hey,its nice to hear from you Claudine. The trials and tribulations, for the most part keep things interesting.

Anonymous said...



I have an odd child but what Aunt claudine wrote is so very true.

The reason for your blog is to record yours,Stef and the boys journey together. As a famous once
wrote life is a stage.

1 guess on the odd child
love

Anonymous said...



I really mess up the quote...Another try ...the quote from a famous writer

"Life is a Stage, we are all players

Also I forgot to use my name but you knew

gma

Tiffany said...

I knew. Love you.