Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tony is MIA this morning. Maria is still around. She was on the barn roof and was meowing when I went out. I thought she was hungry and thought it was a good idea to feed her on the roof to keep chickens, dogs and goats out of her food. Even after food and water she wouldn't shut up though. I think she was stuck up there. It took a couple of tries for her to trust me enough to let her down. Kind of weird I know she could have jumped, Keiska could have. Guess we'll see if she gets up there again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did tony make it back home? how is maria?

Anonymous said...


Another

BIRTHDAY GREETING

from
the
MID WESTEREN Weridos


I am betting Tony will be back
home with in the week. he may be in the back 40 exploring.

Maria misses him Give them time