Saturday, March 21, 2009

Soap Website

I have published a new website for my soap. You can see it at www.slapdashfarm.com. Tell me what you think. I have gone through several versions of it. First it was Slapdash farm with a spa feeling, then it changed to PurePisces with a spa feeling, now it is Slapdash Farm with a country feel. I'm still trying to get the hang of building the website. I want to do a lot of things its not letting me do so I might have to make a call in to the company for some help. Give me any and all feedback. I need help with this. If everything goes well I will eventually add a shopping cart to the site. Should I change the www to slapdashsoap.com?


Okay, Stef said I should change it back to the spa-like atmosphere on the site but keep Slapdash as the name. He also thinks I should go with slapdashsoap.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website is great! It is a great start to introduce your products. I think that you will improve it as time goes on and no doubt you can be successful with this. If you listed the prices, that would be good. I am curious about that. I love the way you describe each product and add your own personal comment on what you like about the product. My boyfriend, Wayne, says that the Leather certainly sounds exciting and he would like to order some! I'm not quite sure I'm ready for the leather yet, so maybe we'll put it on a list of wants. I am anxious to try your produts, though.

Anonymous said...


Wow..
this is an important issue..I firmly believe the name of your site needs to be eye catchng..and
maybe a little dramatic.

I think you need the slapdash...but how about...spafor yourskin or somthing along those
lines..

My ski has been saying "awwww" since I stared using your soap
love



My skin has been saying "awwwwww"
since I have using the soap

love

Tiffany said...

If I change the name of the site, don't distribute any of my business cards!!

I list the price of the soaps on the last page.

Claudine, tell Wayne when it is ready I'll send him some Black Leather.

That is a good quote gma. I'll use it on my site. Ask Evelyn what she thinks about the soap and I will quote her on there as well, if its ok with her.

Anonymous said...


WOW! Am I ever impressed with the web site! I'm inclined to say "Don't change ANYTHING. Of course you will need small changes as this develops. Congratulations on a great start!
GG-Pa

Anonymous said...

slapdashsoaps is awesome you hooka. and don't you ever cut me off on the im or i'll hurt you so bad. love me.

Sue said...

Wath it Claudine!! If Wayne gets into Black Leather what will be next? Love, Sue