Friday, December 5, 2008

What to do...

I don't know what to do with these does. I can't tell when Charity is in heat. I thought I could tell when Holly was in heat (like yesterday), then today nothing. She was real interested in a buck rag yesterday, today she couldn't care less. She has discharge from her vulva like usual but she never did really holler super loud like she usually does, but what gives?? Oh, btw, a buck rag is a rag that has been wiped all over a bucky buck and stinks to high heaven, (or smells delightfully sexual if you happen to be in the caprine family). Charity wasn't interested in the rag yesterday but today is a little more curious, I don't know, I'm about to give up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Well ! I used to think I had problems dealing with jazz divas and tempermental drummers, but no more! If I ever get to that point again, I should return to this issue of the blog and think about goats! I would be ready to take on Lizz Sharp, Jo Carney, Kim Sinkiewiecz and a couple more, all at once.
Seriously, it was good to see the blog resumed. You really outdid your previous record. You are my hero!
GG-Pa

Tiffany said...

Aw shucks