Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Have I mentioned...

How much I HATE cold weather??

Well, maybe not as much as flower hates it. Poor baby is all puffed up and miserable.

Good thing Niko is such a gentleman and let her use his coat.

DD too.

The boys think its great!



It didn't really freeze last night but sleeted and we had very high winds. Tonight it is really supposed to freeze. WAH!! All of the animals seem to be dealing with it well except for Flower and DD. They are the only ones that look thoroughly miserable. Oh yeah, and me too. Well, now I'm off to cover the pipes...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am laughing my butt off after watching that video! you boys have the best laughs!!! oh tiff how i HATE the cold too! i hate that you have to get out in it day and night - sure you don't want to sell you house and move into tonya and jasons....heehee

Anonymous said...



What video...

Of course the boys love the sleet, but wait a few years.. chores in the cold may lose its glamour.

Poor flower and DD, they look how I feel at 5:30am defrosting my car.

Late afternoon I feed my livestok, birds and squirrels, but this afternoon there was a possum hanging also then Thomas, the cat, came out and joined the crowd.

Silly cat.

old lady up north

Tiffany said...

Does Thomas harass the possum and was he literally hanging around?? Also, the last picture in this entry is a video. Click on the play icon.

Tiffany said...

I had a dream about Jason and Tonya's last night. I was going to buy it, but when I went to look at it, it had turned into a local hangout for people, like a bar, and the people that went there were mean to me and I wanted to leave.

Anonymous said...

LOL - that's funny - it would be like a bar but we would all love you! so buy it!!!! heehee