Monday, November 10, 2008

First, I want to say that Grandma is right. Keiska is finally a good cat and earning her keep. She brought home another dead mouse for us the other night. How thoughtful of her. I only wish she wouldn't leave the "gift" on the living room floor for us.

Second, we bought another truck. We are not sure Stef's truck is going to make it through the xmas season and found this one at a really good price. It is an automatic so I can drive it. So I will drive it through the season and keep looking for a car. After the season, if Stef's truck makes it, we will sell it and Stef can drive the new one. It is another Ford Ranger but this one is a ext cab so we can all fit into it. I'll try to take pics later.

Third, I have been laid up in bed for a day and a half. I got out of bed yesterday morning to do chores and tweaked my neck somehow. I don't have much movement in my neck now and when I do move my head I can hear bones or something rubbing together. That can't be good can it?? My chiropractor is closed on Mondays but I did call his cell phone and left a message just in case he happened to have to be in the office today. Meanwhile, I will just keep popping the muscle relaxers, though they don't seem to be working.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

muscle relaxers are overrated. i'm sorry you are hurting, fingers crossed he can see you today. glad you found a vehicle even though it's not what you wanted.

i love it when my cats stand at our back glass door looking at me with proud eyes while they have a mouse, squirrel or bird hanging from their mouth...yeah right! i usually start screaming for jeff to go kill the poor animal and dispose of its body in the woods. i am such a girl :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you found something to drive. Now, about that neck----bones rubbing together is NOT good. I would say that it may have something to do with your accident. You really need to pursue that and perhaps get some physical therapy. I know that hurts. When I was rear-ended a couple of years ago, I had those same symptons after a week or so, but probably not as severe as yours. I hate it that you hurt.

Tiffany said...

I didn't get to see the chiropractor today but I have an appointment for tomorrow. I'm sure this is from the accident. I'm upset because I've never had any neck or back problems before and I'm afraid this just opened a can of worms. Like when old people break a hip and then go downhill after that.

Anonymous said...



Oh...my god,Tiff you are not old..
breaking a hip does NOT mean going down the tube, but I am aware of the feeling..

I feel so bad that you hurt. Tell that Dr. he better cure you or
gma will be on the phone or driving to texas. It may take a little time so you need to be patient like your grandma....did I hear laughter.

The truck is such a good idea. I have only driven pickup twice but I really did enjoy the chalenge.