Thursday, October 23, 2008

Been Awhile

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Nothing new has really been happening out here. Of course we are always busy, but nothing really new. I have put Holly in with Cole to mate twice now, but I'm not really sure he got the job done. I think I might draw some of her blood and get a pregnancy test done. Cole is sick right now. I'm not sure what is wrong with him. He has had diarrhea for 3 days now; I'm working on it. Flower and Charity are fine And the pigs are, well, pigs.

I was in a car accident last Sunday. A woman ran a red light and t-boned me. I was taken to the hospital but aside from bumps, bruises and some strained muscles I am probably fine. My car isn't though. Hopefully I will find out how much they will give me for it today so I can start looking for a new one. Well you know me, a new used one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad that you weren't seriously hurt, although I know that bumps, bruises and muscle strain can be painful. Take care of yourself. Hopefully the woman that hit you has insurance.

Glad to see you back on line. I've been missing the updates on the farm.

Love,
Claudine

Tiffany said...

I'm glad to be back. Yes, she had insurance and after 3 days of her saying I was the one who ran the light and the insurance company being mean, I got the police report and now the insurance lady is sweet as pie.

Anonymous said...


Honestley ...........
had to travel to Ark to find out you
are hurting...

you make sur e that you get back to the Dr.

Anonymous said...

well the good news is you made money on that car! haha - you got them good! and yes, glad you are ok my sista girl.